With 25 years as a Polaris dealer and staffing factory-trained technicians, Butterfield Express' service department is second to none. We are Polaris Specialists - we ride what we sell! We are also a factory certified Stihl service center. And, we have recently added Argo amphibious utility vehicles to our line up and are factory trained to help with all of your service needs.
Butterfield Express is a recipient of the Polaris Master Service Dealer Award for the most outstanding service performance by a Polaris dealer, and is also recognized by the Polaris Century 100 Club for outstanding ATV retailing. We are also proud to be recognized for our winning sled set-ups in the 2002 and 2003 SnoWest Deep Powder Challenges.
We are currently accepting resumes for a full-time Service Technician. Work for the area's leading Polaris Specialists.
- Working from repair orders on all equipment (Polaris snowmobiles, ATVs, ORVs, Stihl Power Equipment, Argos) as necessary.
- Keeping accurate records of parts used and services performed.
- Assisting customers in unloading and loading equipment.
- Operating forklift to unload crated vehicles and parts.
- Keeping shop, tools, parts and equipment clean and organized.
- Attending Polaris and Stihl service training and passing courses as necessary.
- Person filling this position must have tools.
- Industry Technical Experience (professional and/or personal) is mandatory.
Excellent salary based on experience and training. Medical and retirement benefits provided for full-time employees.
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS PLEASE.